搜索
查看: 663|回复: 2

[新闻] FC模擬器HalfNES 0.047發佈

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-5-13 16:06:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

FC模擬器HalfNES發佈新版, 更新如下:

0.047 (5/12/2012)

VRC7 channel volumes and modulation are correct now. Still not quite like the real thing because envelopes are based off info from the data sheet and not the actual implementation. (Plus, no one has ever read the presets for the built in
instruments from the VRC7; I've tested several sets of approximations.)

Releases will probably be coming much slower in the future.

0.046 (4/7/2012)

-VRC7 audio (Lagrange Point) sounds much closer to the real thing
-Fixed several UI bugs:
    -menu bar is no longer visible in fullscreen on some systems
    -no longer possible to load a ROM or open the preferences window in fullscreen as this could sometimes cause hangs
    -Full screen now defaults to maintain aspect ratio (doesn't stretch and look terrible on widescreen displays)
-Now handles mising JInput library more gracefully
-NTSC filter is somewhat faster (still not really real time) and disables dot crawl in Battletoads as it should.
-Changed audio core so it shouldn't clip with sound filtering on any more
-Found a solution to the packaging problem! Library folder is no longer necessary.

Next version I will be switching to LWJGL for the interface as it should add a decent speed improvement and the NTSC filter will be MUCH faster if written as a shader.

0.045 (3/8/2012)

-Fixed some undocumented opcodes to allow homebrew game Driar to run
-Fixed bug with special characters in ROM filenames causing a crash
-Added gamma correction to NTSC filter and changed filter parameters yet again. still not sure what looks best, and there are a few artifacts here that don't show up on the real thing unless you're using a cheap capture card. If you want to experiment, the brightness, contrast, and gamma correction is at the top of the NTSCFilter file in the code. Please use it with smoothing on or it'll look bad no matter what.
-now change the aspect ratio when ntsc filter is used.
-Added mapper 85 (VRC7) (Lagrange Point and Japanese Tiny Toons 2)
-Partially implemented VRC7 sound (envelopes and vibrato are still missing)
-Small speed improvements (except in the ntsc filter, that's just as slow).

0.044 joystick test (1/9/2012)

- Added preliminary joystick support (thanks to Zlika) To use this, the lib folder must be extracted in the same location as halfnes, and also the program must be run from the "run.bat" file. The first detected gamepad will be used as Controller 1, and the second will be Controller 2.  Currently the buttons used are not configurable.

- Also improved the NTSC filter, color is perfect now and it looks better than Blargg's. (Sadly, the speed has taken another hit; I think the problem is cache churn due to the order I operate in?)

0.043 (12/27/2011)
Last version for the year.
-Fixed many more bugs and edge cases with the file loading, including a crash that only seemed to happen on Linux when loading a ROM from the command line
-Made some changes to the sprite rendering code, now pass more of blargg's sprite hit tests and the Snake Pit level in Battletoads shouldn't flicker any more. (I haven't actually tested this since I can't get back there now.)

0.042 (12/12/2011)
-Added "smooth video" option
-Improved the NTSC filter (run it full screen with the video smoothing option on and it looks very nice. sadly it is still jut as slow as it was.)
-Fixed bug in VRC6 audio that muted both expansion sound channels instead of just one
-Fixed crash on loading a .nes file with a bad header

http://code.google.com/p/halfnes/
[发帖际遇]: money_114辛苦发帖,赚了 3 个 柠檬. 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
头像被屏蔽

签到天数: 23 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2012-5-29 11:24:25 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
头像被屏蔽

签到天数: 23 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2012-6-17 00:33:19 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
[发帖际遇]: 天衣无缝扶老大爷过马路,警察叔叔奖励天衣无缝 1 个 柠檬. 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|国治模拟精品屋 ( 沪ICP备15012945号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 02:56 , Processed in 1.078125 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.