搜索
查看: 135|回复: 0

[新闻] PCE/PCE-CD模拟器Ootake 2.89发布

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-5-28 11:54:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

PCE模拟器Ootake发布新版,更新如下:

2018/05/03 2.88 released
  - The display delay is removed by 1 frame.
  - "Plus 2 frames delay" of Windows Aero(Windows Vista and 7) and Windows 8(8.1)/10 is also removed. Depending on the PC environment, together with the above, 3 frames delay is removed.
  - "Remove Lag 3F", "Remove Lag 1F", "Remove Lag 0F" was added to "Screen" menu. You can toggle whether or not "the display delay reduction processing" described above.  When "Remove Lag 0F" is selected, the same display delay as v2.87 or earlier version of Ootake will be obtained. Switching "3F" or "0F" on Aero (Win7/Vista) or Win8/10, I think that delays(lag) can be experienced with shooting games and sports games.
  + In addition, I am planning to describe this delay reduction technology on the Ootake official website soon. http://www.ouma.jp/ootake/
  - XInput compatible game pad can be used. By using Microsoft's driver, it was able to use it so far. In this version upgrade, if the input responds of XInput earlier, it will take precedence.
  - Backup RAM (Ten no Koe 2) file has been formatted to save only the required 2KB. I think that this is probably interoperable with the save data of Mednafen(wonderful emulator!). You can also read the 8KB file("<game name>_bram.dat") saved in the past version and the backup RAM file(8KB) of another older PCE emulator.
  - Fixed a bug (occurred in v2.87) in which buttons IV to VI sometimes did not work depending on the environment in 6-button pad compatible games.
  - The timing approached the operation of the real machine. In "Terraforming", the problem that the screen collapsed (occurred from v2.81) has been resolved.
  - In VS 2008 in my development environment, the setting at the time of build prioritized the operation speed.
  - Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.

2018/05/18 2.89 released
  - Fixed a bug that the display-lag countermeasure implemented in v2.88 was not working in many PC environments of Windows 8/10/Aero.
    + In the case of operation on Win8/10 or Aero, Windows automatically performs V-Sync processing. therefore, 1 frame delay buffer is included.  So, compared to WinXP or non-Aero Vista/7, one frame delays appears absolutely. Still, compared to Ootake2.87 or earlier, I succeeded in shortening the delay of about 1 to 2 frames.
    + With the most excellent Win7(non-Aero setting), it is about 1 frame lag compared to the real PC Engine. * It is the result I measured by connecting to the same liquid crystal display(about 1 frame lag).
    + A common low-cost PC game pad (you need to press the four-way key deeply ) has "physical delay on its game pad itself". Please use an easy to  operate game pad like a consumer game machine. Examine the net information and you will find a good game pad. Incidentally, controller of PS4(sony) can also be used with Ootake.
  - In "Space Harrier", "Power Drift", HES files etc, (a game with many reference times of controller), fixed a bug that the operation was extremely heavy (occurred in v2.88, processing was heavier when XInput compatible game pad was disconnected).
  - When "3-Button Pad" is connected, hold down the "Function Button" and press the [IIIr] button, you can start another game from the recent history. You can also shoot screenshots with the [IIIs] button while holding down the "Function Button". ("Function Buttons + RUN or SELECT"
    can also be used as before)
  - When "6-Button Pad" is connected, hold down the "Function Button" and press the [III] button, you can start another game from the recent history. You can also shoot screenshots with the [IV] button while holding down the "Function Button". ("Function Buttons + RUN or SELECT"
    can also be used as before)
  - Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.

http://www.ouma.jp/ootake/
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|国治模拟精品屋 ( 沪ICP备15012945号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 15:58 , Processed in 1.078125 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.