立即注册
搜索
查看: 79|回复: 0

[新闻] [街机/NEOGEO CD模拟器]RAINE 0.94.12b

[复制链接]

签到天数: 1569 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2023-2-21 14:20:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Yeah this version is mainly about the support of these ips files found on the net, the best source so far was found by mer-curious, see his topic on the subject in the forum if you are interested. So the dat files and the ips must be placed in an ips directory that raine will create next time you run it, or you can create it yourself (for linux it's in ~/.raine/ips ). The format is the one already used by these packs of dat files you can find on the net, subdirectories with the short name of the game containing the dat files + ips files related. A word of caution : it's the crazy bootleg world, some patches are not stable alone, and you add to the risk if you enable more than one, raine will warn you about conflicts it finds while applying the patches though.

So the 2 ways to apply them are through the command "preload ips dat file" which appears at the top of the main menu if no game has been loaded. It opens a file selector where you can select any dat file you want to add for a particular game in the ips directory. Your choice is saved in this same ips directory in an ini file with the short name of the game. You can either return to this function later to uncheck the dat files you chose if you don't want them anymore or just delete the ini file. Raine will check for conflicts when you load the corresponding game and will warn about them at the end of loading.

And the other is once the game is loaded, it can be applied only to code roms, from ips files only, not dat files, and it works only when the rom patched is in the right format, it's very specific and it was the only thing I wanted to add at first before being convinced to add the rest.

Except these ips features, you'll find :

- a new kof2002 clone, kf2k5uni which was mainly added to test an ips dat file... !
- a new setting to choose to have the profiler (f11 key) to display its % based on sdl2 performance counters instead of the rdtsc. It's a good option if the frequency of your cpu changes all the time, it's a good try if you have doubts about the results anyway.
- a new script command : stop, see help in the console for details.

And you just won a hotfix release : 0.94.12b.

Mostly for using SLASH[0] instead of '/' to separate directories otherwise it isn't compatible with windows, but except that I had the time for :
- Fixed a few stupid segfaults in the console due to the recent script changes
- I had forgotten to include some cheat file for the new kof2002 clone, it's fixed.
- while I was at it I added an experimental script to block the selection timer in kof97 since it seems it's impossible to find an ips which doesn't conflict with the training mode to do it. It works, but once you have selected your character you must disable the script otherwise the game will never start !

[发帖际遇]: 疾风之狼扶老大爷过马路,警察叔叔奖励疾风之狼 2 个 柠檬. 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|国治模拟精品屋 ( 沪ICP备15012945号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 09:50 , Processed in 1.093750 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.