搜索
查看: 98|回复: 0

[STEAM喜+n] 抓紧时间领取,《Disfigure》未来可能转为付费

[复制链接]

签到天数: 1569 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2023-8-16 17:04:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
传送门:https://store.steampowered.com/app/2083160/Disfigure/

Before launch, I never expected that this many players would have enjoyed Disfigure. Thank you to everyone who has tried it out and especially to those that have donated! Development will slow down for a while, as I will be leaving on a trip for 2 weeks and won't be able to update the game again until at least August 21st.

I'm using this announcement to let everyone know my plans going forward for the next few months.
My utmost priorities right now are improving the performance and fixing the crashing issues with the game, then replacing the AI icons in the game with simpler artwork to rid of ethical concerns regarding AI use.

I will then just add more content to the game through additional weapons, upgrades, and difficulties (new enemies and boss fights). I'm always looking through the discussions on Steam and in the Community Discord, so make a post if you have an idea for new content! I also plan to add new tracks to the soundtrack.

After I'm satisfied with the state of the game (Hoping to get the game to this state by late 2023/early 2024), I might decide to make the game paid for around $3-5 along with a large update (Disfigure 2.0) with game-changing amounts of new content. So grab the game now if you want to play it for free!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|国治模拟精品屋 ( 沪ICP备15012945号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:58 , Processed in 1.062500 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.