查看: 92|回复: 0

[STEAM喜+n] 《Not Our Home: Platinum Edition》转为免费

[复制链接]

签到天数: 1569 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2023-8-16 21:54:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
传送门:https://store.steampowered.com/app/1289780/Not_Our_Home_Platinum_Edition/

Hello everyone!

It has been a very long time since I have made an update in regards to Not Our Home: Platinum Edition & Not Our Home 2. If you have seen my recent posts on Twitter/X, Instagram, or Threads, you may have seen that a brand new Not Our Home game is in development. Due to this new game being in development, I need to make some necessary changes to Not Our Home: Platinum Edition & Not Our Home 2 on Steam. Read below for more information.

How does this new game affect Not Our Home: Platinum Edition & Not Our Home 2?

Currently the in-development game does not have an official title as of the time of this post. The game is still very early in development and will take a while to complete. The purpose of this new game is to completely replace Not Our Home: Platinum Edition & Not Our Home 2 completely. Once the game releases, both Not Our Home: Platinum Edition & Not Our Home 2 will be removed from Steam. The original Not Our Home game that is on GameJolt & Itch.io will remain available, along with Not Our Home 2 on those stores as well.

Pricing Update for Not Our Home: Platinum Edition

On August 15, Not Our Home: Platinum Edition will be free to play on Steam. The game will become free as the game is no longer being supported and no updates are planned for the foreseeable future. As the game will be replaced, I do not believe the game should cost anything. All funds from TRESPASSER 2 will be used to fund the brand new game.

How will this affect current players who purchased Not Our Home: Platinum Edition?

As there are no plans to update Not Our Home: Platinum Edition, there is unfortunately no incentive for already purchasing the game at this time. As stated above, all funds from TRESPASSER 2 will be used to fund the brand new project.

Why do both games need to be removed from Steam?

The quality of both games does not fit the standard of quality I want for my projects. The brand new game will be a complete experience. You can think of it as Not Our Home 2, but a much better version, and it tells the story from start to finish. So yes, even the original Not Our Home gameplay will be included in a much better way!

When will the new game be released?

The new Not Our Home game is still very early in development, so no release date is confirmed. The game will not be released in 2023. Stay tuned for updates.

How will TRESPASSER 1 & TRESPASSER 2 be affected?

The changes stated above will have no effect on the TRESPASSER series. There are currently no plans to adjust the pricing for TRESPASSER 2 either, however the game will still participate in sale events that have already been scheduled.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below.

To stay up to date on my projects, please visit https://www.dsdevgames.com
--dsdev games

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|国治模拟精品屋 ( 沪ICP备15012945号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 09:09 , Processed in 1.046875 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.