本帖最后由 money_114 于 2011-8-13 19:34 编辑

FC模擬器HalfNES發佈新版, 更新如下:

0.038 (8/12/2011)
-Added Action 52 mapper (228)
-Improved audio quality some more
-Made the screen repaint even when paused
-Behind the scenes changes to make things easier to port
-Some speed improvements as well
If there is a game that you want to play that's broken or mapper unsupported, let me know!
Otherwise I think I'm just going to port this to Android next.

0.037 (7/7/2011)
-Fixed Guardian Legend, Dizzy's Adventure, others (APU interrupt bugs again)
-Improved performance of sprite rendering code
-Fixed broken Reset option in menu Current known broken games: Break Time, Big Nose Freaks Out, Bigfoot

0.036 (6/20/2011)
-Added Mapper 9 (Punch-Out!!)
-Fixed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (leftover bug from last PPU rewrite)
-Fixed Jurassic Park (same problem as Twin Cobra, changed the code so both worked)
-Increased audio volume
-Added greyscale and color emphasis to PPU (Noah's Ark is maybe the only game this is visible in)
-Fixed off-by-one error causing scanline 261 to be run twice  (fixed some timing issues, maybe caused a few more)
-Completely changed the way the PPU renders sprites - broke some games (Guardian Legend and some Codemasters games that never looked right anyway) but fixed screen shaking and single scanline glitches in a LOT of games.
-Also, sprite flicker is back from the old days.

0.035 (6/9/2011)
-Now cropping off the top and bottom 8 pixels of the video output, since these are not visible on most TVs and a lot of games render garbage on those lines.
-Added volume slider to options dialog (and rewrote the sound output code as well.)
-Fixed a lot of sound bugs. Crystalis, Zombie Nation, A Boy And His Blob etc. all sound right now.
-Fixed Twin Cobra

0.034 (5/22/11)
-Fixed full screen code for people who still had flicker at bottom
-Fixed Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
-Rewrote some code to enable putting ROM @ $6000-7fff
-Implemented Mapper 69 (Sunsoft FME-7) and the extra sound hardware for the Japanese version of Gimmick. (If you haven't ever played Gimmick, find the ROM and give it a go sometime. Great game.)
-Also added mappers 78 (Holy Diver) and 87 (Twinbee).

0.033 (5/10/2011)
-Improved MMC3 mapper (Fixed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3, Smash TV)
-Improved audio code more, added an option to enable audio filtering so a separate compile isn't required
-Tied expansion audio into the regular audio code
-Made full screen support more robust (let me know if it's still broken on your XP machine, but it works on mine)

0.032 (4/26/2011)
The most notable improvement is the audio. I'm compiling 2 versions this time - one uses a linear audio filter and the other uses point samples. The linear audio filter makes the whole code run about twice as slow (Java is really not very good at doing anything 2 million times a second), but it sounds SO much better I couldn't throw it out for performance reasons. However, it's still a bit buggy and completely breaks VRC6 audio for some reason.
Also, added option for changing audio sample rate to the options dialog, tweaked the volumes of all the audio channels to be more balanced with each other, and probably cleaned up some things since last release that I've forgotten about now.

0.031 (4/3/2011)
-Rewrote PPU to draw only 1 scanline at a time, instead of 8 scanlines like before. (should fix various glitchy raster effects and status bars in various games) Performance should actually be increased for most games.
-removed the old tile caching system as it is no longer necessary.
-Fixed the sprite priorities
-improved VRC6 audio
-made the VRC6 expansion audio work for the games other than Castlevania 3

0.030 (3/27/2011)
-Rewrote the audio system to eliminate more unnecessary method calls
-Added Mapper 24 and 26 (Japanese Castlevania III) including the expansion sound chips!
-Added a full screen mode (still a bit buggy; fast forward doesn't work when in fullscreen for some reason.)
-added ability to drag and drop ROM files into the window to load them
-rearranged a couple of the keyboard shortcuts
-added a frame advance key.

http://code.google.com/p/halfnes/

签到天数: 2020 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2011-8-25 13:01:35 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 woodexe 于 2011-8-25 13:02 编辑

java版的 fc模拟器 ,虽然有些漏帧,声音有点低调,相信在特殊地方一定有特殊味道,支持!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|国治模拟精品屋 ( 沪ICP备15012945号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 09:07 , Processed in 1.125000 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.