查看: 689|回复: 1

[新闻] Neogeo CD/街机模拟器Raine v0.64.2发布

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2015-1-1 15:39:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Neogeo CD/街机模拟器Raine发布新版,更新如下:

Raine 0.64.2

A small release to finish with all the bug fixes :
- the return key didn't work anymore in the game selection dialog, fixed and commented, it won't happen again.
- the blend options dialog is better and has an immediate effect, no need to reset/reload the game anymore.
- prevent the console from growing all the time once it has its scrollbar !

that should be enough bug fixes for quite a while !

Raine 0.64.1

That's the scary thing about versions which end in .0, they always contain new bugs !
Anyway this time I really didn't test enough...
So the fixes are :
- raine was exiting if changing the region or reseting a game which was using bld files
- since bld files are incompatible with neocd, bld files for neocd are now read from blend/neocd and there is no file there for now.
- There was a problem with the fadeout effect in the associations of wakuwaku7
- I broke some timers while adding cz80 in 0.64.0, which created some hard to find bug in lots of games, including some neogeo games...
- There is now a "bld files options" dialog which allows to change the transparency values you want, it's in video options and the values are saved.
- I changed the way the audio banking is saved for neogeo, so if you have some neogeo savegames they might not appreciate, sorry for that but it's better now (it won't crash, but maybe the sound will be distorted when reloading the savegame).
- there is some experimental code to draw an opaque hud in opengl, well you'd better not use it, it's slow, but I keep it anyway for now (transparent hud is much faster).
- also when using sound associations, they were not correctly stopped when loading another game, thanks to another fix for mixed mode games recently.

That's all for now ! :)
Ah the bld files are not in the raine 7z archive anymore, you can get them from the Extras section of the download area.

Raine 0.64.00

Not a lot of changes, mainly the blending files (.bld) are now supported, and included in the archive for this time (maybe not later). Also a workaround for some priorities problems in xmcota (it's been there for very very long), and which is not fully tested. But there were tons of changes in the sources, the patch from last version is 1Mb, cz80 was merged to be able to test a C-only version of raine, all the missing functions were added to the C video core, so it's enough changes to call this one 64. Maybe more interesting changes this time, this one is like a Christmas present for mer-curious, since the idea of the bld files was from him !
Also it's the last version of 2014 !

Linux binary uploaded already.

http://rainemu.swishparty.co.uk/
[发帖际遇]: money_114摆地摊卖菜,占道经营被城管罚款 3 个 柠檬. 幸运榜 / 衰神榜

签到天数: 2060 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2015-1-3 01:17:34 | 显示全部楼层
看新更新。。。。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|国治模拟精品屋 ( 沪ICP备15012945号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 13:18 , Processed in 1.068359 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.